KEY BIZ PROTECT
Our Business Insurance Coverage protects you from losses due to due to events that may occur during the normal course of business.
It covers the cost of:
- Property damage from an insured peril
- Loss of business income
- Your legal liability to employees and third parties for accidental death, bodily injury and property damage arising out of your business operations
- Loss of money whilst on your premises or in transit losses arising from dishonesty of or fraudulent acts of employees
- Breakdown of your equipment or machinery used in the business
- Loss of or damage to goods whilst in transit
- Provides protection against financial loss arising out of legal liability incurred for injury or damage resulting from products sold, manufactured or supplied.
- The policy will also provide compensation to you, in the event of injuries, disability or death caused solely by accidental, external, violent and visible means including reimbursement for medical expenses.
Property (Building, Contents and Stock)
Any loss arising from:
- Fire, lightning, bush fire, spontaneous combustion, volcanic eruption, domestic explosion, subterranean fire, earthquake, hurricane, windstorm, storm, tempest, cyclone, tornado, hail, flood, riot, strike, civil commotion, malicious damage, aircraft damage (including things falling therefrom), impact damage (excluding that caused by own vehicles), bursting of pipes and the overflowing of water tanks and other apparatus.
Business Interruption (Increased Cost of Working)
- Covers the loss of revenue that a business suffers after a disaster. The revenue loss covered may be due to disaster- related closing of the business facility or due to the rebuilding process after a disaster. The disaster must be related to a peril that is covered under the property policy.
Accidental Physical Damage
- Unintentional, incident that cause damage to property
- Forcible and illegally entering a property to commit a crime
- Provides cover for accidental breakdown and physical damage of the machinery, the cost of repairs or replacement of the damaged machine parts.
- Cover for loss of money in transit between the insured's premises, bank and other specified places occasioned by robbery, theft or any other fortuitous cause. It also provides cover for loss of money in the business premises, safe or vault.
- Losses resulting arising from fraudulent acts of dishonest acts of its employees
- Covers the goods of a business against loss or damage while they are in transit from one place to another or are being stored during a journey
- Covers the employer’s legal liability for accidental death, bodily injuries arising out of and in the course of the employment
- Covers cost of claims made by the public that happen in connection with your business activities caused by negligent acts arising from the business operation. It also covers litigation costs and expenses
- Provides protection against financial loss arising out of legal liability incurred by the insured for injury or damage resulting from the products sold, manufactured or supplied.
Personal Accident (Age Limit 16 - 69)
- Provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused solely by accidental external violent and visible means, including cover for medical reimbursement.